Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Holographic Lamination Film||Color:||Silver Or Transparent|
Different pattrn PET & BOPP Holographic Metallized and Transparent Lamination Film for paper board
1.Specifications, we can make the maximum width 1,090, and no one in the industry can produce so wide a there is no without a plate.
2.Light brightness, can be used with cosmetics, wine boxes and other packaging.
3.In the same industry, printing adaptability is the best.
1. What is your MOQ?
Normally our MOQ for each size is 1ton. but first order, we can discuss according to your requirement in details.
2. Can you offer free sample?
Yes. we offer Size A4 or width 300 mm * length 30 m / roll.
3.What is your delivery time?
We delivery within 10- 20 days.
4.What is your Payment terms?
T T ,L / C at sight.
5. Can you accept mixed products in one container?
Yes, we accept for sure.
Our new products:
1) Thickness: 15 micron, 18 micron, 23 micron, 50 micron
2) Maximum Width: 1090mm
3) Length: 5000 m/roll , 3000 m /roll 2500 m /roll
4) Packaging: 3 or 6 inch paper core, carton
5) Delivery: 15~25 days after receiving the deposit
1) High gloss / holographic effect( hologram laminate high gloss)
2) Smooth and clear surface
3) Strong color fastening performance
4) Superior bonding strength
5) Seat resistant, stable at high temperature or in boiled water
6) PET holographic film,silver metalized bopp holographic film,rainbow bopp hologram film, lightbeen bopp holographic film.bopp laser film.
Gift wraps /Decorative/Lamination with board & paper, It's widely used in all kinds of high grade packaging and wrapping, cigarette, wine, medicine, cosmetic, flower and other field depend on customer design.
Holographic OPP film
1) Can be used exactly the same way as plain varnishing film.
2) In addition to the protection benefit, holography brings its own refractive and kinetic effects to enhance the visual appeal.
3) As a cost-effective material, holographic OPP can also be used to laminate to cardboard.
4) It can also replace plain OPP film to make flexible packages to boost the shelf appearance of products, be extrusion coated with special adhesives.
Mr. Mark Ma